Please join us in summer 2020 for our Summer Camp and Summer Academy offerings, from June 29 to August 17, 2020 for ages 6 to 14.
Summer Camp will run Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 3:30pm, for $340/week. Before and after care is available from 7:30 to 9:00 am (Complimentary) and 3:30 to 6:00 pm ($40/week).
Summer Academy will run Monday – Friday, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm for $300/week.
For 2020 our camps will welcome students from outside of the Rotherglen Community.
Spaces are limited in each session to 18 students, allowing for the specialization of the programming we are offering. Spots are limited in each session and will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
Registration can be made online at our website, and the completed pdf of the Registration Form and Waiver Form may be emailed to our Camp Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment must be made at Rotherglen School Oakville Elementary Campus, within 14 days of registration to guarantee your spot.
Please note there will be no camps on Canada Day or the Civic Holiday.
If you require further information, please contact Martha Smith, Camp Coordinator at 905-849-1897 ext. 1218, or by email at email@example.com
- Students are required to bring their own lunches, snacks and drinks each day.
- Rotherglen strives to be a nut-free and shellfish-free environment. Ensure that food items do not contain nuts, traces of nuts, or shellfish.
- No school uniform is required during the Camps.
- Camp t-shirts will be provided for Summer Camp attendees only.
- Outdoor play is scheduled daily (weather permitting), so please remember to send sun hats, outdoor shoes, and apply and send sunscreen daily.
- Before and after care is available for Summer Camp attendees only from 7:30 to 9:00 am (Complimentary) and 3:30 to 6:00 pm ($40 per week). Pre-registration is required.