Our new Pre-Casa Program is a hit! Based on the wonderful feedback we have received in our inaugural year, we will continue to offer a Pre-Casa Program at the Primary Campus for three year olds (born in 2013) in the 2016 – 2017 school year!
Our Pre-Casa Program combines the best in Montessori education with a lower student to teacher ratio! This innovative Pre-Casa Curriculum follows the guidelines of the CCEYA, while continuing to provide the stimulating intellectual and social learning environment that we are so well known for in the community.
- Clean, bright, modern classrooms fully equipped with Montessori materials
- Qualified Montessori teachers, hand picked for their expertise with our youngest students
- 8 : 1 ratio
- French – taught by a French specialist
- Music – Orff Program, taught by a Music specialist
- Nutritious catered snack/lunch
- Licensed with the Ministry of Education (CCEYA)
- Half Day A.M. Pre-Casa Program – core hours 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. (snack included in fees)
- Extended Half Day A.M. Pre-Casa Program – core hours 9:00 a.m. – 12:50 p.m. (snack & lunch included in fees)
- Half Day P.M. Pre-Casa Program – core hours 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. (snack included in fees)
- Extended Half Day P.M. Pre-Casa Program – core hours 11:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (snack & lunch included in fees)
Please click here to view our 2016 – 2017 Pre-Casa Fee Schedule.
We welcome you to contact our school office at firstname.lastname@example.org or
905-338-3528, if you have questions or would like to arrange a school tour.