Step One: Schedule A School Tour
We invite you to schedule a school tour to learn more about our unique programming and to view our classes in action.
Alternatively, we welcome you to contact our Admissions Office, at email@example.com, or 905-338-3528 ext. 0, to arrange a time to visit, or to ask any questions you may have about the application process.
Step Two: Application Process
Following a school tour, families are invited to proceed with the application process. The application can be accessed here. All interested families must submit the following documentation to complete their application:
- Application on our Admissions portal (link)
- Report cards issued during the current academic year and the previous year
- Confidential School Report completed by your child’s current teacher, daycare provider, or caregiver, located in the View Checklist tab in the Parent Portal
- Copy of any IEP issued to the applicant (if applicable)
- Any psycho-educational assessment, Occupational Therapist assessment, or Speech/Language Pathologist assessment (if applicable)
- Study permit (if applicable)
- Birth certificate or passport (copy)
- Small passport-sized photograph of your child’s face
- $100.00 non-refundable application fee
All documents must be submitted through our Admissions portal in order for the admissions package to be complete. Children who have not yet been to preschool may not have report cards and/or Confidential School Reports. If this is the case for your child, please inform the school office during the application process.
Step Three: Interview and Entrance Assessment
Upon receipt of your application, you will be contacted to arrange a convenient time for your child to visit the school to have an assessment with a member of our staff. Assessments for Casa Program applicants centre around the child’s readiness to attend school in the upcoming school year.
Applicants (entering grade 1) will be required to complete an academic assessment that covers grade-level literacy and numeracy expectations. The assessment allows for our Admissions team to better understand your child as a learner and helps to ensure that Rotherglen is the right educational environment/fit.
Step Four: Communication
When a student’s application process is complete, our Admissions team will reach out with an Offer of Admission. If we are unable to offer your child a placement at this time, this will be communicated to you. Your child will be placed in a waiting pool, and you will be contacted if/when a position becomes available.
Step Five: Student Registration
Upon acceptance, parents will be required to submit the Registration Package and necessary tuition payments by the date indicated on the Offer of Admissions letter to secure placement for your child.
Please refer to our Fees and Schedules page for payment options and further details.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact us at 905-338-3528 extension 10 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.