Rotherglen’s Pre-Casa Program, offered at the Oakville Primary Campus and the Meadowvale Elementary Campus, has been specifically designed to meet the unique developmental needs of three year olds (born in 2013).
Our Pre-Casa Program combines the best in Montessori education with a lower student to teacher ratio! This innovative Pre-Casa Curriculum follows the guidelines of the CCEYA, while continuing to provide the stimulating intellectual and social learning environment that we are so well known for in the community.
- Clean, bright, modern classrooms fully equipped with Montessori materials
- Qualified Montessori teachers, hand picked for their expertise with our youngest students
- 8 : 1 ratio
- French – taught by a French specialist
- Music – Orff Program, taught by a Music specialist
- Nutritious catered snack/lunch
- Licensed with the Ministry of Education (CCEYA)
(Core hours only shown below. Please contact us for exact arrival and dismissal times for each campus.)
- Half Day A.M. Pre-Casa Program – core hours 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. (snack included in fees)
- Extended Half Day A.M. Pre-Casa Program – core hours 9:00 a.m. – 12:50 p.m. (snack & lunch included in fees)
- Half Day P.M. Pre-Casa Program – core hours 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. (snack included in fees)
- Extended Half Day P.M. Pre-Casa Program – core hours 11:40 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (snack & lunch included in fees)
We welcome you to contact us if you would like further information, or to arrange a personal tour to see our students in action. Spaces are limited in our Pre-Casa Program, please act quickly to avoid disappointment!