Please join us for our Summer Camp from June 27 to August 19, 2022, for students currently in Grade 1 to Grade 7.
Registration opens January 24, 2022
To view camp offerings and to register please click on the link below:
Summer Camp will run Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm, for $360/week. Before and aftercare is not available due to COVID – 19 restrictions.
Spaces are limited in each session to 15 students, allowing for the specialization of the programming we are offering. Spots are limited in each session and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please note there will be no camps on the Civic Holidays.
If you require further information, please contact Martha Smith, Camp Coordinator at 905-849-1897 ext. 1231, or by email at email@example.com
- Students are required to bring their own lunches, snacks, and drinks each day.
- Rotherglen strives to be a nut-free and shellfish-free environment. Ensure that food items do not contain nuts, traces of nuts, or shellfish.
- No school uniform is required during the Camps. Camp t-shirts are required to be worn every day.
- Camp t-shirts will be provided for Summer Camp attendees only. Extra t-shirts can be purchased.
- Outdoor play is scheduled daily (weather permitting), so please remember to send sun hats, outdoor shoes, and apply and send sunscreen daily.
Rotherglen School Summer Camp Programs Refund Policy
For June and July Camp Sessions:
100% refund if cancelled by Monday, June 6, 2022
50% refund if cancelled by Monday, June 20, 2022
No refunds will be issued for cancellation requests received after Tuesday, June 21, 2022
For August Camp Sessions:
100% refund if cancelled by Monday, June 27, 2022
50% refund if cancelled by Monday, July 11, 2022
No refunds will be issued for cancellation requests received after Tuesday, July 12, 2022
Please note: Refunds will not be provided for days of camp not attended.
Rotherglen School will do everything possible to avoid program cancellations. However, if enrollment for a session is low, we reserve the right to cancel the session.
In such cases, we will offer:
1. Placement in an alternate program/week or
2. A full refund.