With our new facility completed, we are pleased to announce new Summer Camp offerings. The camps will run from July 15 to August 16 for ages 6 to 14. Before and after care is available from 8:00 to 9:00 am and 3:30 to 5:00 pm (inclusive of camp fee)
For the first time, our camps will welcome students from outside of the Rotherglen Community.
Sessions will include Robotics, STEM, Drama, Art, Sports and Cooking Camps, all taking advantage of our beautiful new state of the art facility. Spaces are limited in each session to 18 students, allowing for the specialization of the programming we are offering.
Fees for Summer Camp: $325.00/week. Please note there will be no camp on Monday, August 5 due to the Civic Holiday.
Spots are limited in each session and will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
If you require further information, please contact Martha Smith, Camp Coordinator at 905-849-1897 ext. 1218, or by email at email@example.com.
Summer Camps Offered
** There will be no camp on August 5 due to the Civic Holiday. Reduced rate of $275/week will apply to this week.
- Students are required to bring their own lunches, snacks and drinks each day.
- Rotherglen strives to be a nut-free and shellfish-free environment. Ensure that food items do not contain nuts, traces of nuts, or shellfish.
- No school uniform is required during the Summer Program. Camp t-shirts will be provided.
- Outdoor play is scheduled daily (weather permitting), so please remember to send sun hats, outdoor shoes, and apply and send sunscreen daily.
- Optional before and after camp care is offered at no additional cost to participants. Pre-registration is required.